Here's a sample question from 5th grade math:
You can take sample tests for grades 3, 4, 5, and 6 in both math and language arts. And 5th grade has the science sample test questions as well. Here's the link so you can try it out yourself: https://www.smore.com/wm09z?fbclid=IwAR3TvtASydc6qpj2imRAF1A5uRmq5CANeHFG7FK4GzYIVOxOHZTnPYgFS9A.
In other PTO news:
- We are listed as a "great" school from the Nebraska Department of Education. Principal Kennedy explained that the decisions are sometimes very arbitrary and that we petitioned to be named Excellent - the highest ranking.
- 17 teacher grant requests were funded by the PTO - just under $5,000.
- OPS is planning to purchase new computers for 4th, 5th, and 6th grades at Dundee. The current computers from those grades will be passed down to the younger grades at Dundee.
- One of Dundee's staff members lost her house to the flooding. Look for more information soon on a fundraiser to support the teacher and her family.
- We're looking for some new faces to lead some of our committees next year. Especially Vice President, Membership, School Directory, Book Fair, Science Fair, and Robotics. Email President Tim Carter for any questions or to volunteer.
- April's PTO meeting is being moved to the Dundee Dell! We're aiming for a social atmosphere where we can grab a drink and get to know each other. Join us April 11th at 6:30 a the Dundee Dell!