Here's where the money went:
- $10,000 to the school to purchase much needed computers
- $1,000 for new books for the library
- Blue Ribbon School shirts for EVERY student and jackets for each staff member to celebrate the big Blue Ribbon School achievement
- $16,500 in grants for teachers, who bought things like educational games, classroom supplies, and innovative new teaching materials used daily by our students
- The removal of poison ivy and overgrowth on the south wall and the planting of new native grasses
- Providing each classroom with $100 for Halloween and Valentine's Day parties - $2,300 total!
- Three $500 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who attended Dundee
In addition to those items, the PTO also funded a well-deserved Teacher Appreciation Week with meals and gifts; funded celebrations for our student council, safety patrol, and graduating sixth graders; provided free pizza at Back to School Night; raffled off 85 pairs of shoes; organized after school enrichment clubs; and so much more!
So thank you, thank you, thank you for your generous financial support and the support of your time! Without your donations of both time and money, our school wouldn't be as fantastic as it is.
We'll be officially asking for donations again as the next school year begins, but we'll gladly take your money anytime you want to give it! You can donate all year long by clicking here.