Here's a rundown of what we covered:
- Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up in a few weeks (October 20 and October 25). In conjunction, the PTO serves dinner for the teachers each night, hosts a book fair to raise money for the school, and hosts parents in the school for Lunch with a Loved One and Dads and Doughnuts.
- We need volunteers for all those activities. Click here to sign up to help at the Book Fair. Click here to help bring food for the teachers during Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Dundee Direct has officially wrapped up, although we're still hoping some additional donations roll in. We ended with just over $19,000, which is a bit short of our goal. But the great news is that the neighborhood pitched in $2,100 after the students dropped off letters at houses around the school. Thanks to the neighborhood! (And here's where you can still donate!)
- We heard from Ms. Kennedy and Mrs. Simmons about the NeSA Test Scores. Dundee students did great last year and the overall trend shows improvement over the past several years. Way to go!
- The two candidates for the OPS School Board spoke for a few minutes, asking for our votes. Click on their names to learn more about Alex Gates and Ben Perlman.
Join us for all our October fun! And see you at the next PTO Meeting, Thursday, November 3rd at 6:30pm.